Licensed YFSB therapists and interns work with youth, children, adults, couples and families. We are dedicated to helping clients solve immediate problems and return to their lives with greater ease and sense of control.
We use culturally sensitive, solution-focused, and strength-based approaches to help resolve challenges including:
- Family, couple, and parenting conflicts
- Transitioning out of jail or prison
- Addiction and substance use issues
- Academic and behavioral problems
- Violence, trauma, and abuse
- Gang involvement
- Anxiety, depression, and other emotional challenges
- Juvenile offender diversion counseling
- Employment, legal and financial issues
Se habla Espanol.
We accept Medi-Cal, many private insurances, and have an affordable sliding fee scale. If you are a crime victim, you may also be eligible for free counseling through the Victim of Crime (VOC) program. No one will be turned away for lack of funds.
To contact us for an appointment please call (510) 667-3642
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.